One moment ...
Cancellation before shipment:
If the order or the item(s) that you want to cancel have not been shipped yet, you can write to our customer support team on email@example.com or call us on 08533-230006.
In such cases, the order will be cancelled and the money will be refunded to you within 24-48 business hours after the cancellation request.
Cancellation post shipment:
If you wish to cancel an order that has been shipped but has not yet been delivered, please get in touch with our Customer Support team on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In case you have cancelled an order, which has already been handed over to the courier company on our end, they may still attempt delivery. Kindly do not accept the delivery of the order.
- Once we receive the product(s) back and verify its packaging/condition, we will refund your money within 24-48 business hours.
How will I get refunded for the cancelled orders and how long will this process take?
In case of cancellation before shipment, we process the refund within 24-48 business hours after receiving the cancellation request.
In case of cancellation once the shipment has already been dispatched or if it is being returned, we process the refund once the products have been received and verified at our warehouse.
- For payments done through credit/debit cards or net banking, the refund will be processed to the same account from which the payment was made within 24-48 business hours of us receiving the products back. It may take 2-3 additional business days for the amount to reflect in your account.
- For cash on delivery transactions, we will initiate a bank transfer against the refund amount against the billing details shared by you. This process will be completed within 24-48 business hours of us receiving the products back and your bank details on email. It will take an additional 2-3 business days for the amount to reflect in your account.
- In addition, we also provide the hassle-free option of refund through wallet or DD, which can be used during future purchases.